My name is Kristin and I’m a trust coach. I write, draw, speak, make music, and listen deeply, all to help trust grow.
Trust Tending is my virtual greenhouse for this work of…tending trust.
You know that state of being where you feel soft inside, rather than tight and tense or like you have to have your guard or fists up?
That’s what I work to cultivate. I understand that state of being to be trust, and believe it can be consciously cultivated. I believe we can spend more and more of our lives in that state and that doing so transforms our world.
And I see my personal practice of tending trust as the heart of the heart of the work I do anywhere.
This site is not the rough and tumble of my every day life, however, and of course nor is it yours. So there’s a tended (rather than wild) feel to what happens here. That’s what I mean by greenhouse. There’s a particular type of learning that can happen when trust and the many factors that help and hinder its growth are explored in a safe and focused way and I work to make this space rich in this type of learning.
SEVEN POINTS OF INTEREST
- By far, readers report Trust Notes as their favorite piece of what happens here. Those might be the place you’d like to start, too.
- I post on the blog here once or twice each week, almost always with accompanying sketches.
- Trust Habits, my 30-day trust-fundamentals course, will run again this winter (February or March). Sign up for Trust Notes to receive word when registration opens.
- If you’re interested in a more personal connection, I offer Deep Listening sessions, which you can read about here.
- I sell prints, cards, and ebooks in my store.
- And I use Facebook and Twitter to share trust-related articles and thoughts beyond the blog. Trust Tending is on Facebook here, and on Twitter here. I’d love to connect with you!
I’d love to hear from you! Drop me a line at kristin t noelle at gmail dot com, or click here to use a built-in contact form.
I’m so glad you stopped by and whole-heartedly wish you well!